MSTRWD permit is required if:
- Water is to be diverted from one watershed to another.
- Water is to be drained to a legal ditch.
- A ditch is to be repaired.
- A marsh is to be drained.
- A dike is to be constructed or altered.
- A reservoir is to be drained or constructed.
- A bridge, culvert, or drain is to be installed or changed.
- A natural waterway, lake, or marsh is to be changed.
- Construction is to be done near a waterway, lake, or marsh.
- Drain tile is to be installed
- A bridge is to be constructed or altered.
- The elevation of a public roadway is to be altered.
♦ Applications must be submitted by noon, Wednesday, before the following Board Meeting.